Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holidays are coming


Just wanted to let everyone know that there is an assortment of things that I do besides just cakes.  I have a pamphlet but for the life of me cant get it scanned in to put on here.  But I do peanut butter balls, cake on a stick which comes in any flavor you can imagine, almond joy balls,no bake cookies,any type of cookie, breads, just anything you can imagine I am still taking some orders for the month of december hurry before the slots fill up if you any questions you can contact me through facebook,email or phone.




2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great and what I have tasted has been awesome!!! I want a batch of the Peanut Butter Balls when I win this contest LOL
    Great Job Heather, I am very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks heather i will pay you later for the sweet comment hahahaha

    ReplyDelete