Monday, December 7, 2009

The Rest of The Story














I would like to take a minute to expalin the name of my bakery.  As most of my friends and family know I have a child with severe allergies to wheat and diary.  Last year I couldnt find anyone to make him a birthday cake so this year I took matters into my own hands and decided to learn to decorate cakes so he would have his own birthday cake. So this is where my name began people can order goodies with or without many different things such as diary,wheat,soy,eggs,peanuts and etc. If anyone knows of someone who has a food allergy they know the frustration that I felt-now you dont have to feel that way anymore because I have created an option for everyone because everybody does deserve a little dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment